NOT-A-BANAL
this site the web

FANTASIES


A few years back,if i look the one major thing I spent most of my time in was fantasizing.....I had the characteristics of the biggest and the most abstract fantasists of the world i would say.But today the situation seems to have changed and has taken a few graceful turns because of that extraordinary exercise of fantasizing I practiced.

Fantasies have always led to the sudden immersion of the soul into the most desirable current of life,and not only for me but for the whole world whoever fantasizes.
I consider fantasizing as one of the most genuine and to be the most indispensable part of our lives because it is the most congenial step towards accomplishing the biggest of our goals ....

Well most of the psychological experts would say that thoughts sprayed on amorphous stones cannot pave a solid foundation,but I strongly feel that a solid foundation can be constructed once you start fantasizing to the extent that you stick to your dream for a period longer than anyone around you thinks you have a right to stick to it.

5 comments:

J.Doe said...

I appreciate the depth of your thoughts...Expecting few more from you like this..

Nikita said...

Truly touched my heart,thanks for writing this..

Unknown said...

yeah... fantasies are indispensable!

Unknown said...

nice one...well we all live in a fantasy world....

gautam said...

notabanal is notabad idea :)

 

Terms

Loading..

Connect with us

Usage Policies

.